A Secure File Sync and Share Solution Designed for Service Providers
Empower your team, retain control
Sync and share content from anywhere
Edit Microsoft Office online
Revise docs in-app and on the go
Maintain security and control
Secure Access From Any Device
Rich Mobile Experience
Easy & Secure Collaboration
Smooth Integration Via API
Comprehensive Privacy & Control
Meets and exceeds compliance requirements
Tracking and audit trails
Security and privacy
Integration with Active Directory
Trusted in demanding environments
Advanced File Sync & Share
|Features||Cyber Defense||With Advanced File Sync & Share|
|Sync and share from any device: Support for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, Windows PCs, Macs, and all popular web browsers|
|PDF editing and annotation tools|
|Audit trail section: Shows the history of all activities|
|Encryption at rest and in transit|
|Control over files and folders, and policy controls for users, applications and data|
|Remote file notarization: Accelerate the pace of your clients’ business by digitizing their notarial processes|
|Notarization and signature certificates: Give an irrefutable proof that a file was notarized or signed at a specific time|
|Trusted, independent verification|
Provide confidence that business data is authentic
Streamline document workflows
Enable independent file verification
Meets and exceeds compliance requirements
Secure Files Cloud enables enterprise employees using any device – desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone – to securely access, sync and share corporate content while IT maintains control over security and compliance. Content can be accessed from file servers, NAS, SharePoint, and personal devices, and shared with internal and external constituents, if allowed by the organization. Secure Files Cloud empowers IT to control the level of security needed and promote end user productivity anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Secure Files Cloud allows your organization to provide an on-premise, managed and secure access to your existing enterprise content, as well as an alternative to Dropbox and other public file syncing and sharing solutions.
Ease of Use
- Requires minimal end-user training.
- Simple for IT to install and get up and running.
- Active Directory Integration to authenticate and provision users.
- Encryption for data transfer and data at rest.
- Whitelists and blacklists to control whom users can share files with.
- Policies regulate all file sharing features and prevent data leakage.
- Selective remote wipe of the Cyber Files mobile app and data.
- Files are stored in the location of your choosing and not in cloud storage.
- Full logging, tracking and history of operations.
- Over-the-air configuration of features and policies.
- Simplified account creation through LDAP provisioning.
- Server components can be installed on physical or virtual Windows Servers.
- Provides access to existing, on-premise file servers, NAS and SharePoint.
- Compatible with Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Users’ synced files can be stored on file servers, NAS, or private Amazon S3 storage.
- 100% on-premise alternative for deployment and storage, giving IT complete control.
- Integration with Active Directory for seamless authentication and provisioning.
- Our Policy Engine provides granular management capabilities to create security policies and ensures control and compliance for content, users and devices.
- Secure Office and PDF document editing, all within the Files Advanced mobile app, prevents data leakage.
- Enterprise class audit trail and history for all transactions, including search, filter and export functions.
- Seamless integration with enterprise level reverse proxies, including credential and certificate authentication.
- Maximum data protection and confidentiality via secure end-to-end encryption (over-the-air and on-device).
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module meets stringent requirements of the US government.
- Smart Card authentication support (CAC/PIV).
- Selective remote wipe.
- Intuitive, familiar interfaces require virtually no end-user training.
- Push selected content to users or groups for any time, on-device access.
- Access to user’s network home folder.
- Integration with key MDM partners including MobileIron, Good Technology and Citrix Worx.
- Accessing, viewing and editing enterprise content on any device.
- Proactively distributing enterprise content to a community of users or groups.
- Syncing content across all of a user’s devices.
- Sharing content with colleagues, customers and partners.
There are a lot of file sync and share solutions on the market, so it is important to evaluate the solution that’s right for a business environment. Key criteria include:
Security – Does it provide the industry’s strongest security? Does it support multi-factor authentication (MFA)? Does it enable in-transit and on-device encryption, access control for files, or policy controls for users, apps and data?
Efficiency – Does it enable users to work on files using popular mobile devices, Macs, and PCs? Does it allow users to annotate and edit documents on-the-go?
Simplicity – Can you start using it quickly? Does it provide end-users with an intuitive interface, eliminating the need for training?
Organizations choose cloud file sync and share solutions to avoid costly investments in on-premises infrastructure. Cloud-based solutions store all data in a public or private cloud, while ensuring businesses still have full control of sensitive corporate information and preventing employees from using other, unsecure consumer file-sharing applications.
For businesses to avoid financial and reputation damage that could result from a data breach, it is critical to handle sensitive information carefully (e.g. customer or client data). Truly secure cloud EFSS services is possible thanks to advanced methods for sharing and storing files, flexible policy controls and highly secure data centers. These methods ensure you have 100% control over the data’s location, management and privacy.